Sunday, January 10, 2010

And Finally, Part 4 - Gifts from Classes



Ok, last post for today, but I'll try and keep up on my posting so that it doesn't happen all at once again.

Just before Christmas, I received two packages in the mail. One from Kyle's 1st Grade teacher, and one from my sister Marne.


Kyle's Teacher had evidently given the kids a project for Veteran's Day making U.S. flags from paper. She also went so far as to take a picture of the class, then paste it on Kyle's flag. Everyone loved them, and I posted them on a wall for everyone to see. All of the flags are still there today, except Kyle's, which I took down and put in my room.

Marne's class made Christmas cards for all of us with some pretty cool stickers of HEMMITs, Apache Helicopters, and M1 Tanks. I also took all of them and posted them on another wall so that everyone could appreciate them.

Thanks again Kyle and Marne.

Ok, that's all for now. Take care and God Bless.


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment