Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ryan defrosting Grandma's turkey...brrrr

I know it has been a while since I last posted, but we have been incredibly busy. The kids and I are finally settling in after Christmas break. Kyle and Tyler are back into school and Ryan is settling down into his routine. We spent Christmas with my parents and then Ryan's birthday and New Years with Kelly's parents. The holidays are always hard when you have someone you love missing, but being surrounded by family makes things a little easier. So thank you Mom and Dad and Marge and Les for making the holidays enjoyable for us.

Like most families, we also have our Christmas traditions. We bake sugar cookies and then decorate them for Santa and then we have a PJ exchange and watch a Christmas movie. I really love Christmas Eve because we have so much fun as a family, but without all the chaos that Christmas morning can bring. I still love Christmas day, but Christmas Eve has a very special place in my heart.

I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately. Mainly just videos for Kelly so he can see the boys in action, but I will share with you the few we do have. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures!



The boys determined to make Santa the best cookies


Ryan getting in on the action.

What beautiful cookies


Christmas PJs





No comments:

Post a Comment