Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Youngest Football Player


I don't usually post pictures of just one of the boys, I always feel guilty as if I am leaving someone out :-) Mommy guilty is never ending :-) Anyway... I was checking my e-mail this afternoon and I look over and there is Ryan with Tyler's Seahawk football helmet on. I don't know how he got it on, but all I could do was laugh. Kelly would have love to see that. Nothing else is really happening here, signed the boys up for T-ball. I was a little disappointed for Kyle because he played coach pitch last year and he doesn't meet the cut off to play coach pitch here, so he will be moving back to T-ball. This is what happens when you move from place to place He is still excited to play, I just hope things work out ok. We signed Ty up too. They aren't positive they will have a league for him, but they said it looked promising. Honestly I am not sure how Ty will do. Kyle is very focused and competitive and Tyler is the complete opposite. We never have worried about Kyle keeping his head in the game, but I have a feeling it will be quite a different story with Tyler :-) I am sure he will have fun though. So it is sounding like a pretty busy spring for us between Kyle's soccer and then T-Ball, but being busy seems to make the time fly by! We should be seeing Kelly the end of April for R&R and then we are on the backside of this deployment. Can't wait to have him home safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment