Thursday, November 19, 2009

Out of The Mouths of Babes

No pictures this time, sorry. Just wanted to pass on something that Kyle said that just makes me smile everytime I think of it, so I thought I would spread some joy your way. Last night after Awana, Kyle says "Mom, you know what, GOD is kind of like the Flash! Because he made everything in 7 days, now that is one quick guy." Makes me smile everytime. He is so much like Kelly, referencing everything back to super heroes :-)

I was able to chat with Kelly last night. He is doing well and seems in good spirits, nothing really new to report from him. I think he is glad to be at his destination and is ready to get their mission started. He is just taking it a day at a time, as we are here. I hope this finds you all doing well! Until next time..

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! That made me laugh out loud! What a sweet kid. And he's right, you know!

    ReplyDelete