Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ryan's First Haircut







Ryan's First Haircut





Like Kyle and Tyler, Ryan has been blessed with a full head of hair from birth. Just like the other two boys, at 10 months he was definitely in need of a haircut. Kelly usually does the honor of giving the boys their haircuts, mainly because he has been cutting his own hair for years and I am a super big chicken. Since Kelly is deployed, Aunt Shannon had the honor. I consider her an expert because she has been cutting her 3 boys hair for at least 20 years. She did a terrific job and Ryan was a super good baby. First haircuts are always a little sad for me because it seems as if my little baby is turning into a little boy right before my eyes. They just grow up way to quickly! Here are some photos of Aunt Shannon and Ryan. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little chunk! I love it. Hey, send some of that hair over Maggie's way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for commenting. I just started this site and I didn't think anyone was looking. You made my day. Talk about cuties I think Maggie is the cutest little girl out there. How was her birthday??

    ReplyDelete