Sunday, November 1, 2009





We had a wonderful Halloween. We started the day by going to Kyle's last soccer game of the season. He had a great game and a wonderful time. After the game the team had a party with pizza and goodies galore. They had a great time. Later in the afternoon we had the Blackstocks over for chili and began our halloween celebration. I don't know what I would do without my sister and her family. They are wonderful! They handed out candy and watched Ryan while I took Kyle and Tyler out trick or treating. Kyle was so excited... he was always 5-10 steps in front of Tyler and I, always looking for the next house. I think he would still be trick or treating if he could. Now for the costumes. I had a house filled with Star Wars guys. Kyle was commander Cody, Tyler was Commander Fox and sweet Ryan was Darth Vader. They had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment